2015年2月27日金曜日

11th and 12th in America 2/21~22


Hello, I couldn't write diary because I was so busy. I will write about short trip to San Francisco from 2/21 to 22.
 2/21
   We met in front of Cowell Building at 7:15 am. I went to Davis station to ride on train. We spend about 3 hours in train, and arrived about 11:30!! In that train, someone were doing meeting about this trip 'Where we want to go?' 'What we want to do?', or 'How to look around San Francisco?'. Every one looked forward to arriving San Francisco.
  After arrived Powell station, we went to our hotel to put our backpack. Hotel name is 'Hotel Metropolis'. That was good. We separate to 6 groups, and went to sightseeing. My group member was J, Kotapon, Kody, Yuta, Yurin. We went to science academy. That was so  cool. That academy is looks like museum. There were planetarium, and aquarium. All of this exhibitions were interesting for me. I bought candy at that shop. That was so cute, but too sweet for me.
  We back to hotel until 7pm, because the place was so dangerous. I bought some snacks, and juice to our night. At that night, there were so many things, but I can't write down here lol.

At the entrance of science academy

1st day's dinner















2/22
  Second, and last day in San Francisco. We went to Fisherman's Wharf. At the Fisherman's Wharf, cram chauder is famous. I want to eat that, so we bought three types of clam chawder. We ride on a red ship, and this ship went to see the golden gate bridge and alcatraz island. After that, we went to Ghiradelli chocolate factory we ate delicious ice cream and I bought a lot of chocolates. This is souvenir to my Japanese friends.  




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿