2015年2月12日木曜日

1st day in America 2/11

Thank you for coming to my blog. I am sorry for my poor English :b

We were arrived at America, California! I am so exiting now!

Right side is me, Kaoruko. Left side is Mizuki, my friend.↓ I ate dinner and breakfast in plane↓


We ate lunch at a service area. there are so many fast shop.
I chose 'Arby's' the reason why I chose this shop is that I have never heard this shop's name. I tried Chicken Crisp, it's taste good. I was surprised the size of drink. Picture one is the smallest size, but it looks like L size in Japan.



My host family is so kind of me, and dinner was good. This is my room. Wall is pink and many butterfly are flying on the bed. So cute, that's all. :)
I am so sleepy, because it is 23:20 in San Francisco...

Good night, every one. I have to get up at 7:00. I'll do my best...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿