2015年2月16日月曜日

4th day in America 2/14

Happy Valentine's day!
I went to Save Mart, a glossary shop, there were so many Valentine's cakes. Second photo looked like hamburger so much. Adding to this, there were many roses to present for woman, so cool, I thought. In the same shop, we bought so many food to 'Get-to-Know Party'. Many people helped me to carry things, thank you.



After we carry things, I went to Starbucks coffee to eat lunch. These were so delicious, but so expensive for me...





We started preparing for party 1 o'clock and starting time was 2 o'clock. There were three purposes for this party. 1st is, to get to know with each other, 2nd is, to give a chance to speak in English for this members. The 3rd is to let our host family to know Japanese culture. To achieve these purposes, we held this party. Members took communication to talk with their host, and host families looked enjoy this party. I was main host of this party, and I was sooooo tired, but this party was sooooo exciting for me. 


I know today is 2/15. I am so sorry for my late uploading. Next paper is about Six Flags. Please read that too. Thank you for coming and reading.

Then, let's go to next page!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿