2015年2月20日金曜日

8th day in America 2/18

I woke up at 6:30. Good morning.
Second day's class was interesting for me. Hot topic class was about Computer, my major is computer science, so I was interested in this class. I want to speak in English more, so I speak a lot to my friends in class.
1st class
  About Hot Topic 'TEDx'

We told about Computer. What is PIXEL? What is 3D? What is virtual reality? What is Boundary? We were thinking about them with our partner with using dictionary.
I will send some photos to my blog, 9th day in America 2/19.

2nd class
  About pronunciation.
I leaned about this when I was 1st grade in junior high school, so I thought it's easy for me, but it is too difficult....
 English has two type, vowel and consonant. The most difficult is about syllables. This is like rhythm.
For example, about the word, 'Kaoruko'. This is my name.
You can read Ka O Ru Ko in Japanese. However, foreigner read this Kao Ru Ko. There are only 3 syllables. There are 4 vowel, but there are 3 syllables. This is difficult point of English. I was so tired of this class...

3rd class
  About Intercultural Research Project
We have to do presentation of my topic. My topic is 'Health'. I will interview to some students of UCD, and Rits to compare UCD students and Rits students in the side of 'Health'.
We will make poster and presentation about our topic. I am looking forward doing presentation...

After class
 We played soccer with some students from the other university. I could play soccer well. And after that, I went to tennis coat with 4 my friends. I am a beginner of tennis, but everyone were kind, so I could play.

I was so tired because of the class, and sports. I can sleep well :)




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿