2015年2月15日日曜日

3rd day in America 2/13

I will use many photos, so please enjoy my blog :)

At this morning, I and some friends walk around UCD. This campus is very large, so we move to next class room by our bike.  All members have own bike, and these are new! Black one is boy's, and green one is girl's.  In school cafeteria, there is a coffee shop and I bought peach and mango smoothie because of it was so hot. Tasted good!!


 Lunch was pizza which we can eat the cafeteria. It was taste good too. Before the lunch, we went to school shop to see some school goods. There are many UCD goods. This sun glass is one of the school goods too. I and this boy didn't buy, but a boy bought that lol.

After the school, some members went to down town by bicycle. I bought a book... I don't know this book is interesting or not, but I'd like to read before back to Japan.















We ate at Italian restaurant with Makino and Syotaro. Makino ate pizza again. I ate 'broccoli and chicken penne'. I could spent good time.

Tomorrow, we will hold Get-to-Know Party. I am looking forward holding this!
Then, good night, everyone. ☺

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿