2015年2月20日金曜日

7th day in America 2/17

The class started!!! My class start at 9:30 every day. This is lucky, because other class start at 8:30.  We introduced ourselves to know each other, few students I didn't know, but I could know about them. Class was easy to understand, because we only introducing and chatting. I am looking forward to be difficult for me. :b

After our class, I ate lunch at the grass field in front of Memorial Union with Mizuki. There were sooooo many free time for


us, so we went to down town.
I ate frozen Yogurt. SO NICE!!!! I must go there again...
Today's dinner was tacos. We took materials self. Tacos was hard type. I thought that there are only soft tacos, so I was surprised there are hard type tacos.

My mother in Japan said "I want to see your host mother and father!", so I took pictures with them. They are so kind of me. I am spending happy time. Dinner is nice, I am free from time, and what is better, my house is close to school!!!! I have to spend an hour in train in Japan, but I can go to school by bicycle for only 20 minuets in America. Its good for me, I want to stay near my university... forever...
Tomorrow, I will play soccer at grass field. I think it must be fun!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿